The Extra-Wide Clinical Care Recliner has been designed specifically for the larger resident/patient. The extra-wide seat width of 24" and greater weight bearing capacity enables the recliner to comfortably sit and position patients up to 450 pounds.
- Dual gas cylinders give smooth power assistance for back position adjustment and Trendelenburg activation.
- Ergonomically designed padded armrests for added patient comfort.
- Four swivel casters facilitate transport and maneuverability in confined areas. Left and right rear top-locking casters provide positive lock. Directional wheel lock on right rear caster reduces “crabbing” of recliner and enables the chair to be moved down hallways with less effort.
- Durable, high-impact side tables sit flush with chair arm to conveniently hold prep materials. Easy to actuate by caregiver.
- Weight bearing capacity: 450 Pounds.
|Width Between Arms||23"|
|Arm Height From Floor||26.5"|
|Arm Height From Seat||8"|
|Depth Fully Reclined In Trendelenburg||80"|
|Width With Both Side Tables in Upright Position||53.25"|
|Max. Weight Capacity||450 lb|