The PRO-III™ is the next step forward for Prospera's PRO series of NPWT pumps. Weighing less than 5 lbs. the PRO-III delivers all the features and functionality of Prospera advanced NPWT and then some.
ADVANCED SAFETY FEATURES
- Proprietary internal and external filter system to provide an extra level of safety
NEW PATIENT MODE
- Adjust alarm sensitivities
- Monitor patient compliance
LARGER, COLOR-CODED DISPLAY SCREEN
- Easier to read
- Pump idle: yellow
- Pump running: green
- Error message: red
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Variable Pressure Therapy VPT®Exclusive to Prospera VPT® provides enhanced benefits of intermittent therapy without the pain and complications of existing systems. (painful high to low pressure spikes, dislodging of foam dressings)
- Continuous Pressure TherapyWe recommend pressures in the -80 mmHg range for optimal benefits with significantly reduced pain
- Virtually Silent OperationAllows patient to sleep at night, reduces noise pollution during the day, and increases compliance
- Advanced Filtration SystemProprietary internal and external filter, and provides an extra level of safety
- Fully customizable
- Long Battery running time (24 - 48 hours depending on use)
- Simple keypad operation
- Comprehensive alarm systems, adjustable for sensitivity
- Reduced patient pain during use and with dressing changes
- Moist AMD gauze dressing protocol eliminates the "2 hour rule"
Available Dressings: Black Foam, White Foam, Silver, and Gauze.
Prospera Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) Videos