The HumanCare Patient Transfer System (PTS) greatly benefits patients as well as their caregivers and families. It is designed to allow a single caregiver to easily and safely transport the patient in and out of bed and into the chair without the need for a lift. The chair has multiple functions; it can be used as a stretcher, mobile chair or custom seating.
• Enables the lateral transfer of a patient in a supine position
• Caregiver can easily and frequently reposition a patient to increase tolerance for long-term seating
with recline or tilt-in-space function
• Portability of chair allows for usage in multiple rooms in a department
• The PTS is a non-lifting alternative for patients that have pressure injuries, pain or are simply afraid of
• The PTS is covered by Medicare and most insurances for qualified patients