XLR8 Plus Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Pump is a more powerful pump which easily handles the largest of wounds for extended periods of time, offering continuous and variable pressure setting options, as well as intensity level setting options. FDA Approved for both hospital and home care. Features
- 3 Intensity Setting Options
- Suction Capacity - 5.2 to 6.4 liters per minute
- Continuous or Variable Pressure
- Lightweight - 748 grams or 1.65 pounds
- Whisper Quiet Operation - allows patients to get better quality sleep
- 12 Hour Lithium Battery with 3 hours to Fully Charged - easy to manage, minimal interruptions to care
- Supports Multiple Languages - clinical staff, patients and caregivers can understand the functions of the pump.
- 5 Advanced Alarms:
- Pump Screen indicates alert resolution to caregiver
- Easy and intuitive programming and maintenance
- Clear and Visible Display - Pressure, System & Battery Status
- Simple, Lockable Controls - guarantees no unwanted interference with patient’s care
Dressing Kits (Spiro and Bridge Kits available)
- Genadyne Green Foam is a fully reticulated polyurethane foam made with polyether resin to allow better hydrolytic stability. The design increases performance under pressure and in moist environments.
- The Duodecahedron cell structure gives a three-dimensional skeletal strand to the cells providing enhanced filtering qualities and increasing the removal of exudate and infectious materials. This cell structure also increases tensile strength to prevent fraying. Fraying is significantly reduced, preventing stray pieces from being left in the wound bed.
- The combination of cell structure and composition gives the foam a non-adherent property, allowing for easier removal during dressing changes, thereby reducing pain and discomfort.
- The foam creates direct contact with the wound bed, allowing for even distribution of pressure. This assists in reducing edema and promotes tissue perfusion and granulation.
|Fully reticulated polyerethane foam||Increased hydrolitic stability|
|Polyether resin||Increased tensile strength|
|Pore Size||Boosts performance under pressure|
|Duodechadron cell structure / 3 dimensional skeletal strands||Enhanced filtering qualities|
|Increased tensile strength|
|Reduced risk of fraying|
|Reduced discomfort during dressing change|