The Relief Aire Alternating Pressure System is a powered alternating pressure / low air loss mattress replacement system designed to aid in the prevention and treatment of Stage I – IV pressure ulcers. The unique Intelligent Pressure Sensing (IPS) Technology ensures maximum pressure relief and incredible clinical results. The mattress is configured of 20 deep air cells with support which maximizes surface contact area and weight distribution. Alternating Pressure relief massages the epidermis while continuously changing contact points with the skin’s surface to provide ultra low pressure. Ultra low pressure helps support healthy blood flow and tissue oxygenation. The system contains low air loss for heat and moisture displacement. Patented IPS technology allows the surface to react to patient's movements and automatically readjusts air pressure
- Patented IPS technology allows the surface to react to patient’s movements and automatically readjusts air pressure
- Choice of four alternating cycle times (10, 15, 20, and 25 minute cycles) and static mode
- FIRM MODE inflates the system rapidly to help facilitate nursing procedures and transfers. This feature disables automatically after 20 minutes if left unattended.
- UPRIGHT MODE gives added support while in the articulated position to prevent “bottoming out”
- Visual/audible low pressure and power failure alert
- Whisper quiet operation
- Energy Efficient: Uses less than half the power of a 25 watt light bulb
- Constructed with 20 air cells made of medical grade nylon with polyurethane lamination
- 37” width helps reduce risk of entrapment
- Waterproof yet breathable (moisture vapor permeable) cover
- Complies with Cal.Tech. Bulletin #117
- Recommended weight limit: 450 lbs
- 1 Year Warranty
37" x 80" x 7.5"
37" x 84"
42" x 80"
IPS (INTELLIGENT PRESSURE SENSING) TECHNOLOGY separates the Signa Relief from other products available in today’s market. I.P.S. Technology allows the system to ensure ideal pressure levels in the inflated zone by monitoring the air pressure every six seconds. This controlled movement of the air cells gives the benefit of alternating pressure without the extremely high peak pressures. The result is better patient comfort, lower interface pressures, and superior clinical results.
Downloads: Sell Sheet