The Matrix Hi-Lo Bed comes with many standard features, including sleep deck height adjustment from 8.75 " to 25.25" and a single motor for Hi-Lo function that ensures the bed is always level. It has a dynamic operating capacity of 375 lb and meets the highest UL safety standards for medical beds, UL60601 and EN60601. CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601-1-M90 approved. It has strong tubular panel mounting and built-in stabilizer feet that ensure the bed will automatically lock in the lowest position. The bed features individual locking casters. The bed system is patent pending.
- Maximum head elevation of 70 degrees.
- Sleep surface constructed of strong steel wire grid: no plastic or springs are used.
- Rigid construction utilizing heavy tubular steel to maximize strength and stability of the sleep surface in all positions.
- All weldments and components are electrostatically powder-coated or plated.
- Full-Electric operation with three ultra whisper quiet, rapid-moving DC motors.
- Handheld 6-function control.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- Available Sizes: 35” x 76”, 35” x 80”, 35” x 84”, and 42” x 80”