- This recliner is specifically designed to improve the comfort and mobility of residents in extended care facilities. The three position recliner easily adjusts into any one of three positions: sitting, TV or full recline. Recliners offer numerous therapeutic benefits including position changes that can aid in circulation and ease discomfort from respiratory, heart and other ailments.
- A position lock allows only the caregiver to secure the chair in any one of the three easily attained positions. Recliner encourages natural relaxation and improved blood circulation.
- The seat support system increases comfort by reducing the risk of “bottoming out”.
- Ergonomically designed seat and back with varied density foam construction provides correct support. Articulating headrest quickly adjusts to maximize individual comfort requirements.
- For safer, easier transport, this Recliner features two four inch swivel casters with wheel locks and four inch fixed front wheels.
- The molded activity table can be fixed in position or left unsecured for easy exit from the recliner.
- Durable welded steel epoxy coated frame is easy to clean and maintain.
- Weight Bearing Capacity: 250 pounds.
Warranty: 1 Year